Helping Children With Disabilities
According to the Health Assessment Research Center’s (HARC’s) 2018 Community Health Monitor, 6,500 children in the Coachella Valley have autism, intellectual disabilities or developmental delays. To help their struggling families with urgent needs, we launched Angel View Outreach.
The program consists of free services and support offered to children 21 and younger in the Coachella Valley and High Desert through our bilingual case managers.
- Free resources and referrals and help accessing services
- Transportation reimbursement for ‘medical miles’ (miles traveled to access medical services)
- Special needs assistance mini-grants for medical equipment, supplies, and services not covered by insurance
- Activity sponsorships
- Support groups for parents of children with disabilities
- Family stabilization through case management
- IEP assistance with educators/counselors