Make A Donation At Angel View Stores
Angel View is happy to receive your used and resalable items at any of our store locations. We prefer items which are boxed or bagged and dropped off during store business hours, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Also consider donating your car, truck, SUV, or golf cart to Angel View for a tax deduction in accordance with the law.
Angel View tries to accommodate all donors’ needs but there are a few items we can’t accept.
Please note we do not accept the following items:
- Tires and auto parts
- Hospital beds, restraining devices, crutches, and walkers
- Mattresses or headboards
- Central heat and air conditioners
- Garage door openers
- Hazardous waste–household paints and stains, cleaning fluids, automotive oils, BBQs, firepits, etc. (Please dispose of properly to keep our staff and shoppers safe)
- Propane tanks
- Construction materials, including but not limited to: bathtubs, toilets, cabinets, water heaters, vertical blinds and shades
- Spa / jacuzzis
- Metal desks
- Compressed air tanks
- Wall to wall carpet
- Pool tables
- Halogen lamps/light bulbs
- Child car seats and cribs
- Pianos and organs
- Major appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment with weights
- Please note: we accept all working/nonworking CRTs and flatscreen TVs and sell/recycle them